"Take part in the Shrouded Ghost summoning ritual."

• My crew was the one that gathered all of the sharks and several ships joined our alliance but despite taking part of the event and playing the instrument along with them being the one leading the effort, I did not get "Take part in the Shrouded Ghost summoning ritual." credit. At least one of my other crew members did, but I did not. There were 2 other alliance (Brigs)ships working with our Galleon.

How can I go about receiving rightful credit for this event?

Views
    questionevents
  • Stand closer to the table. You can apparently play the song but be too far from the table for it to work

• I was right next to the table. :/ We were all around the table playing it. Like.. I could have licked the table if I so desired.

• same problem last night - couple of us had it. some got the achievement others didnt.
    seems bugged.

• Send a support ticket. They'll probably credit the deed and if we're lucky put out a hot fix before the event ends (unlikely).

• I have sent a report and their response was to wait 72 hours to see if it updates so I suggest that's what you do if you are in the same situation.

• I didn't get credit for the Shrouded Ghost summoning ritual or the Summoner of Myths. I just put a ticket in.

I did see on another post, that only 5 of the summoners will get credit for the ritual. I hope that isn't true. We had 8 of us working together.

• @mr-ugly-joe said in "Take part in the Shrouded Ghost summoning ritual.":

I didn't get credit for the Shrouded Ghost summoning ritual or the Summoner of Myths. I just put a ticket in.

I did see on another post, that only 5 of the summoners will get credit for the ritual. I hope that isn't true. We had 8 of us working together.

I just had the same issue. My party, 4 ship alliance & didn’t ‘tick off’, as I could not play shanty due to too many pirates!

• @lostar6608 I just had the same issue! My party, 4 ship alliance & too many pirates round the table to join in! Didn’t get the summoning credit! 😡

• I put in a support ticket for this issue. It took a while, but Rare did eventually credit me with the achievements. So, yes you can have more than 5 do the summoning ritual. As Merrik says. "at least 5". Get those support tickets in before it's too late.

Views
questionevents
1 out of 10