Settings not saving

• Ive read people having this issue already but my settings won’t save even after being adjusted multiple times and resetting the game and even use the ‘reset to default’ option and then reset the game, readjust settings and reset game again and the unchanged settings are still there. Don’t know what to do. I readjust settings on Insider, reset game and those settings save. I think this issue started happening when I downloaded Insider almost 3 months ago.

Views
  • @thc-methods I have the same problem and don't know what to do

• Same here it's frustrating

• Try to reset the settings, restart the game and save your settings.

If the issue persist open a support ticket:

• Its so annoying i have the same problem

• I have the same problem and it's seriously annoying AF. Also, there's a reset to default for each section of the settings, like controls, which doesn't resolve the issue.

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
3 out of 7