Game Suggestion - Expand Hunters Call

• So I was talking with my small Pirate Crew in a discord chat and we were talking about the upcoming update wondering since it has Merrick on the fronts of the Thumbnail with the word "Shrouded" in the title. We immediately ruled out that we don't believe this update will not include a way to kill the Shrouded Ghost let alone reliving the OG Meg Voyage.

I made a point to my crewmates though and I said to them: "Imagine if you could get Hunters Call Commendations for successfully beating any of the M<egs or beating the Kraken? Obviously, we get the rep for selling the Meg/Kraken Meat. But what about how you have the options in your PL Tabs to "Defeat The Meg"NMumber" Of Times". What maybe look at it for an Emissary option?"

A few of the others in my crew said it would be cool if you could get Hunters Call Rep off just killing Meg/Kraken in order to Level Up Hunters Call.

I can easily see the option to making a Hunters Call Emissary with the new fortresses being stacked with Meats to sell for Hunters call. Plus sometimes you have a ton of Gems stacked on your ship when you're turning in for the night and you're already maxed out on Gold/Souls/Merchant and maybe you've maxed out Reapers Too? But the Hunters Call is still low.

I can even see some weekly challenges that include you as the player required to catch fish and then sell it to get your emissary up for Hunters Call.

This is just a suggestion. I hope everyone here would be onboard or think of this idea adn how to refine it and maybe we'll see it update?

Views
feedbackcommunityjust for funstory & loreevents
1 out of 1