PLEASE add private servers or any way to play alone!

• I love this game, I really do but getting killed by three different ships one after another is so frustrating. I don't have anyone to play with and dont want to be in a crew with strangers, I play for hours on end all alone, I'm always friendly with everyone and yet I get killed and my ship sunken over and over and over again, the first time it happened today I was upset but calmed myself, even after losing all of the loot I worked so hard for, I collected again and got killed by a different 4 crew ship, so I stopped collecting all together and just stayed on an outpost to calm my nerves when yet another 4 crew ship sails along, I tell them in chat that I am no threat and don't have anything on my boat, they replied that they do not care but I'm guessing they didn't believe me or just liked terrorising small vessels. After they were done shooting my ship over and over again three of them came towards me on land, I tried to evade but they shot me down. I'm seriously sad, wth did I do beside just exist in that world, I'm a collector not a fighter, if there was any option to play alone in a session please tell me, I'm losing the fun in this game. :c

Views
  • Hello!

While we do understand your frustration with other ships, this is an open-world PVPVE game. It is how the devs wanted it. That being said,in 2020, they made a statement about private servers with the key information being that it is likely that it would cost real money to maintain, and progression will not be an option. Due to the fact that a statement on the subject has been made, I'm going to drop the anchor on this subject as I foresee it to be an open invitation for the negative attention that you, nor we, want. We hope that you continue to sail and may the seas be in your favor.

Views
1 out of 2