Art of the Trickster Bug Still Alive and Well

• So I was trying to get Art of the Trickster done tonight and it turned out to be a total waste of time. I got all the way to the end and was fighting waves of skeletons and then the skeletons just stopped spawning. The music was still playing but there were no skeletons to kill. I tried dying to reset it and it didn't work. I also tried alt+f4, leaving the island and coming back and neither of those attempts were successful either. So I searched online to see if this is a known issue and sure enough I find dozens of threads regarding it, from 3 YEARS AGO!!!!! What the heck?! Seriously disappointed tonight.

Views
  • @hatemachine222 3 years ago? It came out 3 years ago...and I'm sure this wasn't a thing then...
    Anyway...write a support ticket! This thread won't change anything

• @hatemachine222

It’s possible it was patched years ago and the patch disappeared with an update. Rare patches many things and sometimes with new updates old bugs that have been fixed re-emerge it’s possible that this bug is one of them

• You have a checkpoint.

Surprised it happened to you, did it 5 times in a row in the early days and never had that issue

• Like @Schwammlgott said, make a support ticket! Complaining about it on the forum won’t get it fixed.

• @hatemachine222 your fellow pirates are correct, sailing on over to support and dropping them a ticket with your bug will help it get fixed quicker than writing a post here. :)

Dropping anchor

Views
5 out of 6