Cosmetics sorting... I mean Proper cosmetics sorting.

• I'm sure a lot of you would love this just as much as me.
    Simple but useful sorting. Done.

Well maybe better if I come with some examples I think would be great for consideration:

1. Sorting. Alphabetical, by color, by model (this last one is extra thought useful imo)

2. Saving cosmetic sets for quick equip for both boats and all cosmetic chests. Just like making your own costumes!

3. Sort by rarity. (This one would be very satisfying i think. Or something very similar like Sort by how hard it is to unlock)

What do you guys think?

Views
    communitygeneral
  • @sikator5413

Either alphabetical or based on release time please.

I think rarity might get a little weird depending on the item.

The new arrangement makes no sense. It's like someone sneezed on it and wiped it off then had to put everything back by memory...

• Definitely need all of those, especially "search by model"

Rarity I couldn't care less about, but I would like to bundle all of the alt-color sets within folders with their like models.

• @sikator5413 Good idea! I’d particularly like the ability to create a set or two that I usually gravitate to. Especially with ship sets. Having several screens of capstans, then several sails, and so on until I put together the set I want to use for the day can take a while just to get the ship ready.

• After the last update completely changing where all the cosmetics are on each page, this is definitely needed, although I don’t see how sorting by color or rarity would work.

• Honestly they should go back to what it was, or at least give me the option to sort it like that. This new one gives me anxiety

• @killzone1401 I've seen multiple people mention the rarity sort etc. i wanted to put more thoughts out there and yes those do sound a bit unneeded when i think about it again. Though in reality, the more options the better and please a drop down menu instead of having to click for each one if there is 5+ options. Idk at the very very least the game really needs some more intelligent sorting in my opinion. This dumb sort option is basically even more useless than the map board. It's there, you click it once in a while but you know you don't need it and that it had potential but never got what it deserved. (Lack luster kinda)

• @ninja-naranja said in Cosmetics sorting... I mean Proper cosmetics sorting.:

Honestly they should go back to what it was, or at least give me the option to sort it like that. This new one gives me anxiety

Same. It takes me so much longer to get things set, I genuinely fear being attacked with my pants down! 😅

• @galactic-geek Honestly the way it was wasn't any better, just now our memories of where things were is useless.

• @sikator5413 it mostly sorted items based on when they were introduced to the game. Much easier to find newer items.

• @ninja-naranja That doesn't seem like it from what i can research about the cosmetics i own

• @sikator5413 sigh
    You said the old way it sorted wasn’t any better.
    I replied with it used to sort them by what was newest.
    Not talking about the current system.

• The new sort seems to be alphabetical, and I hate it. =P

I've been playing so long that I have muscle memory for where all the cosmetics I usually use are, and now I have to search for them. /laugh/

That said, an option to change sorting would be lovely. Much like the "show me what I own/what I don't" in the shops.

Views
communitygeneral
1 out of 13