PVE only servers for Friends/Families ! You would make more money$$$

• Hear me out, not everyone wants to play this game with PVP all the time. We get why you have it. But... Shows some love to the PVE players that help make this game great. I would happily pay for a private server for me and my friends/family to play with just the PVE content and enjoy it. Keep the loot and rep you could reduce it gain by 5% or something a little less or none at all. It's only for cosmetics stuff any ways....... but come on the only reason I keep coming back is hope for private/PVE only servers and more PVE content. 100% the thing that keeps making me leave is the PVP aspect and take my money else where.

All I want to do is come home from stressful day of work and be a pirate who doesn't have to worry about some PVP players interrupting my adventure with my family and destroy our fun because they play all day and have nothing better to do then to rain on others parades. Consider the PVE player base for once when it comes to servers not the PVP players.

Views
    feedbackgeneralcommunityjust for funstory & lore
  • @dablackbeard Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by Joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

Views
feedbackgeneralcommunityjust for funstory & lore
1 out of 2