Snow Wreckers and Bonedust Plentifins

• I know for wreckers I need a Shipwreck, Plentifins in the Shores of plenty. Both like earthworms.

Are there any other requirements on these? Like Blackcloud Wreckers also need a storm? Do I need to fish for Bonedust near a fort?

I've gotten most of my fish from Shipwreck diving. These are the last 2 species I need to find ONE of 😁

Views
  • nope they can spawn any time in the right areas with the right bait

• On the noticeboard we also need trades. Post x fish for y fish.

I'll trade a snow wrecker and bonedust plentifin for a raven islehopper and a bone ancientscale 🐟

• I found a bonedust the other day and forgot to sell it when the grade 5 we were waiting on randomly sunk....

So made lol

• AAARRRRGGGHHH!

Finally managed to snare a bone ancientscale but had my twitchy trigger finger on the pull away button in case the leech got gobbled by some rando fish but it was a bone ancientscale! noooo! lost to the depths...

• @scoobywrx555 said in Snow Wreckers and Bonedust Plentifins:

AAARRRRGGGHHH!

Finally managed to snare a bone ancientscale but had my twitchy trigger finger on the pull away button in case the leech got gobbled by some rando fish but it was a bone ancientscale! noooo! lost to the depths...

A long time ago I found my first bone ancientscale in a rowboat in the devil's roar after looking for my first one for what felt like forever and it happened to be at the time when all the major data issues first started and people were getting kicked from servers and losing progress and I lost it.

I was sad

• Bonedust plentifins are actually easy IMO... get a gally crew, go to Smugglers Bay... catch Trophies in the bay all day.

Views
5 out of 7