Arena achievement "Hot tub crime machine"

• Recently it was announced that the Sea of Thieves arena is closing permanently to focus on adventure mode development. Currently, I and many others are trying to complete all commendations and achievements for the arena before it closes for good. There is one achievement that seems almost impossible due to the closing of public chat and mic due to toxicity, which is hot tub crime machine, get one player from every team into the hot tub in the arena lobby. There currently is no way to signal other crews for help in the lobby except the quick chat which has not been helpful. Any ideas how I can get this finished?

Views
  • This one was tough to get even back in the days when public chat and mic were working. There was always that one guy missing in the tub, who was - on purpose - playing the concertina one step away from the water just to troll the other crews. So I gave up on that one long time ago. 😅

Achievements, which require the help of other crews to unlock, are always … „a special kind of fun“. 🤢

• @thecavalier2133

Although it probably annoyed as many people as it did make them want to help, I used to spam the "I am in the water" and "I need help" chat wheel options, which most people got the jist of... whether they want to help is a different matter but it worked for me eventually!

• @thecavalier2133 achievements aren't a big deal, as they will be changed, so you can get them later...but the name and requirement will change...

• @stankind ok I'll try that out, thanks man!

• @schwammlgott really? I assumed the sea dog achivements for steam would be removed all togeather, and only players who unlocked them could see them. Thanks for the tip!

• @thecavalier2133 sagte in Arena achievement "Hot tub crime machine":

@schwammlgott really? I assumed the sea dog achivements for steam would be removed all togeather, and only players who unlocked them could see them. Thanks for the tip!

Actually I don't know, how it works with steam? It's just XBox achievements have been changed in the past, that's why assume they do it here aswell...but it can also be, that they are just not obtainable anymore, there are some games

Views
1 out of 7