My first forum post yaaaargh!

• Ahoy fellow pirates!

Fairly experienced pirate but forum newbie palm tree wave

I've been playing Sea of Thieves since lockdown 2020 but only just starting to explore the forums properly.

Curious to see what fellow pirates are chatting about here and maybe find some more people to sail the seas with.

Till then....yaaargh, cus, yaaaaaargh!

Views
  • Welcome to the Sea of thieves, you may soon see golden sands shrouded according to my monkey. Yaaaaagh!

• @kaptainswan88 Welcome matey!

Welcome aboard the forums - It's a pleasure to have you here... I see you are an Insider too, so have fun on them seas!

• Yarr! Hello and welcome!

• Hey welcome to the forum!

• @musicmee thanks so much for the warm welcome! :)

• @courtingnose1 haha awesome! And thanks for the warm welcome - my parakeet salutes your monkey :D

• @ghostfire1981 thanking yee! :)

• Welcome to the Forums!! 🧡

• @faceyourdemon thank you so much :)

• @imdinonuggie thanking yee! Look forward to joining some crews - happy to play with any group really, doesn't have to be all female just be nice to meet some fellow female pirates at some stage :)

• Ahoy, welcome to the forum!

• Yarrr !
    Nice to meet you @KaptainSwan88 !
    We be new ‘ere as well, myself Cap’n and me little deckswabbies started playing the game recently as well.
    If yer out seeking fair winds and profit, come look us up! Always nice to have some female noggins at deck to talk some sense into them brutes. :)

• palm tree wave back welcome to the forums. Lots of fun things to check out

Deano

• Welcome aboard matey, make yourself at home.

Just don't touch my stuff!

Views
14 out of 15