Thank You, Sea of Thieves Community (Continuation)

• To anyone that are still watching my post until today, Thank You, and If anyone wanted to see the context for this post, go to this link to know what happened: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/143029/thank-you-sea-of-thieves/2

Thank you so much for a lot of your positive messages and all of the dank memes sent to me (including some of those cursed images you can find on Sea of Thieves). Reading all of your positive messages really helped me during my harshest and toughest times ever.

Although i still have some trouble haunting me, because of your positive messages, I have the strength to face it. A lot of you also encourage me to go to therapy and giving me some Mental Health webinar for me to attend. I've poured all my stress into a painting, if you interested to see the painting, let me know and i'll sent the folder to you (It's Sea of Thieves Inspired, i'm keeping it for the Community day)

I know some of you are curious about the Galleon Crew in my story, but they've talked to me not to let anyone knew about them but Tommy, since Tommy is the head of the gang. They told me to call them "The Shrouded Hunters (For some reason)". Although i don't want to spoil more about Tommy's life, i'm just gonna say that Tommy was once in my position as well. Among all 4 of them, Tommy is the one that actively messages me everyday (until today) to make sure that i'm still alive and well.

So, in case any of you curious, Yes, I'm still alive and well. Sometimes the suicidal thoughts come by, but Tommy and his crew helped me when those thoughts come

Thank you, Sea of Thieves Community!

Views
  • @iamarcnarx said in Thank You, Sea of Thieves Community (Continuation):

Yes, I'm still alive and well.

Happy to hear it

• @iamarcnarx I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and I'm looking forward to seeing your painting on the community day.

Views
2 out of 3