[Suggestion] Personalities

• Hello,

Another quick suggestion that has come to mind, personalities that a player can equip in the vanity chest, this will then change idle animations, maybe moving animations etc. Purely cosmetic of course.

An example of this would maybe Gold Hoarder personality where the idle animation is your character inspecting gold or Hunters call personality would see your messing around with a fishing rod or a fish

And maybe the personalities come with an exclusive set of emotes like some of the costumes have these days

For some they are locked behind an achievement or maxing out the faction like you get the Merchant Personality after selling x amount of items or reaching merchant 75

Some others could be sold in the pirate emporium or attached to other costumes like Jack Sparrow, While idle could have him holding a rum bottle and swaying around and when you run it has a jack sparrow run animation.

Thanks for reading,
    Bravecity

Views
  • @bravecity That's a really interesting idea.

Different pirates already have different animations - fat guys bucket with one hand instead of two for example - so it shouldn't be too difficult to expand that. Hope it gains traction!

• cool idea

I'll pay the 499 ancient coins for the Nick Cage in Raising Arizona and the Jeff Goldblum during any time period

• Overall I love this idea of being able to slightly change idle animation, maybe also bucket animation, or sitting and sleeping posture!

As long as none of the new animations come in the way of PVP (like making it hard to notice someone eating food, reloading, swinging a sword/ shooting ...) Than I think these sound fun!

Views
3 out of 4