New Years Eve

• So I'm torn between SoT and Animal Crossing for New Years countdown. 😕 AC has a very nice timer and cosmetics. I have a really pretty dress to wear too lol.

Besides Grogmany, is there anything EXTRA special at midnight (local times) happening at Outposts or forts, like a big fireworks Display or a keg drop or a countdown while Flameheart yells at us to turn down the music?

Views
  • @pithyrumble I hate to say it... Animal Crossing!

But both games have amazing fireworks!

• @pithyrumble Definitely animal crossing! It hands down beats anything SoT has currently

Next year Rare should add something like that, especially the part where everyones favorite bobblehead yells at us. It'd bee a great start to a new year!

• @el-spaniardchi said in New Years Eve:

@pithyrumble Definitely animal crossing! It hands down beats anything SoT has currently

Sad, sad state of affairs. Just as well might go for one last meg hunt before the end of the year.

• You can make it special for everyone on the sever. Get Gally crew, couple 100 grand in Fireworks. Maybe launch them all from an in active skull fort in the middle of the map.

That's my favorite thing about sandbox genre. You don't have to rely on the developer to do cool stuff or make something for the community. Community can do it for themselves.

• @Musicmee @El-Spaniardchi @Metal-Ravage

Dodo code: BRD0F

y'all got 4 minutes lol 😆
    Closing at 1205 tbh lol

• @pithyrumble Dang it! I missed it! 😅Anyways, Happy New Year!!!

• @musicmee said in New Years Eve:

@pithyrumble I hate to say it... Animal Crossing!

alt text

Views
7 out of 8