Is there a way to play Sea of ​​Thieves from Geforce Now or similar software?

• Hi, a friend has Geforce Now, but he cannot play Sea of ​​Thieves because its not compatible with Geforce Now, I would like to ask if anyone knows if they will add it one day, and if there is any way to play it on PC, without having a high-end pc?

Thanks, and greetings.

Views
  • Similar to GeForce Now, you can stream the game from the Xbox cloud via the Xbox App if you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Your friend can try it out for €1 for the first month, and cancel it before it renews for €13/month, if he's not happy with it - bearing in mind that it has a lot of games he could play, not just SoT.

(Also, to add, he doesn't have to have a high end rig to play the game - if it runs "acceptably" on a Day One Xbox One, it will run on most low end machines)

• @realstyli dijo en Is there a way to play Sea of ​​Thieves from Geforce Now or similar software?:

Similar to GeForce Now, you can stream the game from the Xbox cloud via the Xbox App if you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Your friend can try it out for €1 for the first month, and cancel it before it renews for €13/month, if he's not happy with it - bearing in mind that it has a lot of games he could play, not just SoT.

(Also, to add, he doesn't have to have a high end rig to play the game - if it runs "acceptably" on a Day One Xbox One, it will run on most low end machines)

But what you are telling me works with the graphics of your own computer, my friend does not have a good pc, he cant run the game, so it is not a solution.

In xbox season pass you play with the graphics of your own computer, not of any datacenter like those of nvidea in geforce now

• @bucky8871 The Xbox Cloud service doesnt require a PC or Console, you can play it off your phone (or at least to my knowledge). If he has Xbox, SOT is on gamepass.

• @lordvader1o1 dijo en Is there a way to play Sea of ​​Thieves from Geforce Now or similar software?:

@bucky8871 The Xbox Cloud service doesnt require a PC or Console, you can play it off your phone (or at least to my knowledge). If he has Xbox, SOT is on gamepass.

In the Xbox Cloud service you play with your components, if you play it from the mobile you use the components of your mobile, if you play from the pc you use the components of your pc, and in this case, my friend's pc is bad and cannot run SoT nor with low graphics, that's why this post

That is why I am wondering if there is any way he can play the game with software similar to geforce now

• @bucky8871

Xbox Cloud only streams the video to your machine. It works the same way as GeForce Now. The actual game is running remotely on Xbox Series S consoles.

• Now it runs on series x blades and stream on your web browser on your pc, phone, tablets, and xbox ones with ultimate game pass.

• @bucky8871 the xbox cloud service does not use the components of your PC are whatever hardware you are streaming it to, thats not how game streaming works....

it uses XBox Series X hardware that Microsoft has placed in data centers all around the world, so even if the PC is a complete potato it it doesnt matter as long as it has windows 10

Views
1 out of 8