Plunder Pass

• I have a few suggestions for the Plunder Pass. Its already quite good I just think it could be a little better.

1. Extra Levels, let us level up the pass past level 100 for Gold and Doubloon rewards so people still feel rewarded after finishing the pass. (maybe like every time you level up its a random non cosmetic reward after level 100, maybe with an extremely low chance of an Ancient Coin bonus )

2. Reputation Bonuses, just another way to spice up the rewards, add bonuses for different trading company reputations every few levels.

3. More Cosmetics, less Gold and Dubloons. tbh a reward of a few thousand gold is not that exciting and doubloons are basically useless these days, I would like to see more free and paid tier cosmetics.

Views
  • I feel like a lot of this would fall into the trap of never being able to stop playing. You become a prisoner to the game or is simply watching a number go up, for the sake of going up which I am staunchly against in basically any game I play.

We can always use more cosmetics in our path to 100.

I would like to see all future passes, pay for themselves if you complete it.

• The seasons/pass is more toward players who need a little pick me up for the short time they play.

Play enough your highly rewarded. Play just a few. Your rewarded for just that.
    The less fortunate players who have limited time.

Adding this would make those who can’t even reach 100 all the time feel less proud of just reaching it once.
    3 months is enough if balanced your time but some barely make it past 50

Views
1 out of 3