Person-to-Person Gilded

• My buddy and I picked up my gilded voyage and we immediately were hunted nonstop till we just quit out thinking we could take his gilded instead. We were unable to accept his gilded because he was on mine when we quit it. Im not trying to sound like a baby or anything but I think that gilded voyages should be treated like the other voyages you get from Larianna where each individual can pick up one and do it.

Views
  • @arrowsight

As far as I know, your friend should be able to get his own gilded voyage. It shouldn’t have anything to do with you. You may want to raise a support ticket.

I heard another player talking about loosing a gilded voyage because it was the one they claimed last year but never used. Maybe there are issues surrounding the gilded voyages this year

• The only reasons your friend would not be able to pick a gilded voyage from Larinna would be that he already grabbed one, which means that he's already selected one this year, or if he's not Pirate Legend he won't be able to select the Gilded Athena voyage.

Views
1 out of 3