Ice breathing emote?

• In the Season 5 trailer when it was showing the "Creepting Cold" costume, it showed the pirate breathing out ice and forming a cup or something in their hand. Is that an in-game emote? If so, how can I go about getting that? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere? If that is an in-game emote, I'd LOVE to have it! Any tips or info regarding this would be greatly appreciated!

-Cyber

Views
    questiongeneral
  • @cyberguardian77 it is probably a costume emote, when you have the costume equiped and go to the emote wheel it will have an option for costume emotes in the center of the wheel

• @callmebackdraft

Interesting. When did that become a feature in Sea of Thieves? I thought I was keeping up with the updates, but I somehow missed that one.

• @cyberguardian77 for atleast about a year, i believe the first one was with the krampus costume

• @cyberguardian77 Costume emotes have been a thing since Seasons started... some point last year.

• @musicmee

Not sure how I didn't notice then....maybe I wasn't using a costume that had that feature? Idk. Anyway thanks guys! I appreciate the info!

Views
questiongeneral
5 out of 6