Nothing in Settings beside categories.

• Just purchase and installed from Steam for Windows 10. I open Settings and have no entries under any of the categories. Doing the game tutorial. I get no label to use or pick up items. Return to Settings if I continuously rotate my pointer in the area selections will show until I stop. "Unbound selections" can be read at the bottom. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Got an error corrupt files. Replaced files. Settings issue still the same. Game is unplayable at this point. Any suggestions. I haven't been able to find anywhere to file a ticket for support.

Views
  • Ahoy @ljl227 !

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You can raise a ticket on our support site by using the link at the bottom of any support article.

• @ljl227 I still don't get, why people uninstall and reinstall games because of some settings...those settings are in almost every game today saved in the cloud, so they stay the same, no matter how often you install it...

• @jolaton Thanks, found the link, must have looked right at it.

• @schwammlgott Because they get frustrated and desperate ...

• @ljl227 probably...did you solve the problem yet?

• @schwammlgott Filed a ticket. Not sure what else to try. Download it for my Linux box?

• @ljl227 sagte in Nothing in Settings beside categories.:

@schwammlgott Filed a ticket. Not sure what else to try. Download it for my Linux box?

Maybe try to reset the settings in the game...

• @schwammlgott That's the problem, the Settings page is blank there are no setting visible to change. The categories on the left "Mouse and Keyboard" are there but the right where the keybinds should be is just a blank page.

• @ljl227 wow, blank? So you can't even change something? That's weird...I hope support can help you

Views
1 out of 10