Not Receiving "Bounty Bringer" Title

• Despite completing 11/11 challenges for the Feast of Bounty event, the Bounty Bringer title is still locked at Larinna for my crew. I am assuming it will be awarded in time – I am only concerned because I have received the scars, makeup, and tattoo. I do not want to miss out on the title! Anyone else have this issue or a fix?

Views
  • There was already a thread on this, please use the forum search in the future.

• Same here and no, there is no other post about this topic that came up in the forum search.

• @tim-static said in Not Receiving "Bounty Bringer" Title:

Same here and no, there is no other post about this topic that came up in the forum search.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/143052/resolved-bounty-bringer-10-11/1

Came up for searching "bounty bringer", as it's in the title.

The Forum search functionality may be hard to find, but it works, also the topic was quite high on the list of topics in this forum.

• @lem0n-curry weird nothing came up the first time. i just did it again and that post does pop up but the title of the post doesn't indicate this same topic, only they haven't finished all 11.

• @tim-static said in Not Receiving "Bounty Bringer" Title:

@lem0n-curry weird nothing came up the first time. i just did it again and that post does pop up but the title of the post doesn't indicate this same topic, only they haven't finished all 11.

That's true ... but from post #6 is goes more or less about having 11 of the things done and not getting the title.

I seem to remember there were more topics about this, but can't find them now when going through recent posts.

Views
1 out of 6