Unbearable Bug -No Rep, No Gold, No Progression

• Hello,

I'm back here with another occcurance of getting absolutely no progression in the game.
    This is my second time happening and it's getting tiring.
    After the first time it happened, and not solved, I should add, we "forgot" about it. It was painfull losing 5h of game progress, but alright, "It happens". However, twice in a row, it gets too much to bear. We are a group of friends that play weekly. We can only play on the weekends, so having this happing to us twice, how are we supposed to get to 100 in the Season pass?

Please, this time around instead of answering with the typical template messages, look at the issue and see if anything can be done. My friends are giving up playing on the game.

Details of this session:
    Started around 17:30 BST and we are still in at the time of writing. Last time the support told us to wait 72 hours because of server lag, and we got nothing in the end.

Views
  • My stats (Gold etc) also have been set to 0 right now. I got kicked from the server, trying to buy a cannonball crate. Only then I realized.
    Game seems to hava a serious Issue.

• https://twitter.com/SoT_Support/status/1462511832112013313

All the things noted above are part of ongoing issues... Will all be resolved when the issues have be fixed.

• @musicmee
    I dont wanna be pessimistic, but i've been playing the game since day1, and this 'bug' has always been around.
    It happens on 'peak times' like sunday today, on patchdays, season starts etc. whenever a lot of people are playing.
    Im pretty sure its just some form of server overload, and the 'fix' is to just wait until the peak is actually over.
    They wont double their servers, just for a few sunday afternoons each year...
    But its sad :/

• This all sounds too familiar. I wonder why that is.

Views
4 out of 5