Which weapon bundle is best to buy in Pirate Emporium?

• Hello, i have 675 Ancient Coins right now and i wanted to buy a weapon skin set on Pirate Emporium.
    What you guys think about weapon bundles right now which one do you like and why?
    I would be happy if you write down which one you like the most, along with the reason.

We have a this options right now :

1-Shining Pegasus Weapon Bundle
    2-Crimson Crypt Weapon Bundle
    3-Golden Nile Weapon Bundle
    4-Cursed Ferryman Weapon Bundle
    5-Eternal Freedom Weapon Bundle
    6-Dark Warsmith Weapon Bundle
    7-Sea Of Sands Weapon Bundle
    8-Rogue Trinkerer Weapon Bundle
    9-Lunar Festival Weapon Bundle
    10-Frozen Horizon Weapon Bundle
    11-Reaper's Heart Weapon Bundle
    12-Cronch Weapon Bundle

Views
  • ocean crawler

• Seas of sands

pretty colors and most appealing blunderbuss design imo. I like the look of very few blunder cosmetics in the game and that's one I'm drawn to

• Rougue of Tinkerer bundle Reaper's Heart bundle or The Cursed Ferryman bundle, BUT you might want to wait for Black Friday, they might make a sale or something.

Ireally dont know if there would be but they did it in the past.

• The only emporium weapon I use regularly is the Sea of Sands Blunderbuss; all of my other frequent weapons are non-emporium.

I primarily use:
    Sword of Souls
    Ebon Flintlock
    Sea of Sands Blunderbuss
    Ballista Eye of Reach

• @faceyourdemon when its coming?

• @storarty said in Which weapon bundle is best to buy in Pirate Emporium?:

@faceyourdemon when its coming?

Black Friday? 26th of November, so next week's Friday.

• @wolfmanbush Why everyone loves sea of sands? why its so special

• I like the Frozen Horizon and Reaper's Heart one what you guys think about them?

@wolfmanbush Why everyone loves sea of sands? why its so special

it's a pretty set

it's smooth like a cool glass of water after a strenuous hike, a lot of the other sets are bulky and loud like a power rangers villain

no right and wrong preferences but sea of sands is a set that is a different approach to style than what typically is offered

• I recommend the Cronch weapon bundle. They’re all quite nice weapons and are banana themed which is cool. The flintlock also has a very small design in this set which in my opinion makes it easier to use.

• @wolfmanbush Thank you very much for your very detailed explanation. Im using Crimson Crypt Costume right now so is it gonna fit my costume? Also what you other guys think about it which weapon bundle gonna fit with my costume?

• I want like a cool,rare weapon bundle that everyone loves it or wait to come Pirate Emporium and buy it is it any weapon bundle fit my requests?

I want like a cool,rare weapon bundle that everyone loves it or wait to come Pirate Emporium and buy it is it any weapon bundle fit my requests?

only opinion that matters when it comes to what style you like is yours

you're the one that is gonna be looking at it you might as well pick what you like best no matter what that is

Views
9 out of 14