Where is the kraken?

• Hello there!

I am quite an active player, I go on a sloop alone / duo, and on a full galleon, but ... For several months I have not met a kraken. Not that I miss (he ate my leg, I definitely DO NOT miss), but it starts to bother me (my [mod edit] crew dreaming of his meat).

Tell me, did someone come across this? Is there a guaranteed way to find this creature? What's the chance of meeting a kraken right now?

Previously, he was not such a rare occurrence for me, but now I have not seen him even on the horizon or in a fight with another team?

Views
  • @mahdehbah the kraken can only spawn when there is no active scheduled event which consist of the following:

• Fort
    • Fort of Fortune
    • Skeleton Fleet
    • Flameheart Fleet
    • Ashen Lord

note: Fort of the Damned is not a scheduled event and does not affect the Kraken spawn.

Due to the amount of events that we have nowadays it favors them more then the Kraken.

• Firstly: Kraken is a SHE, and her name is Karen.

Secondly: She is still out there lurking... im sure she will embrace you lovingly when she feels like it. :)

EDIT: Also what the fellow above said.

• @callmebackdraft
    Thanks for the complete answer! Hope this (not) helps me in the near future :)

• @ghostfire1981

Oh no, I didn't want to misgender her. I hope she will forgive me!
    I also hope that she will be glad to meet my guns and ... let her keep her distance, for the sake of her own health!

• @mahdehbah Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• @triheadedmonkey
    Sorry, this is my bad :(

• @mahdehbah

Found one yesterday lol.

• I kill them all before they have the opportunity to pursue your other leg.

• I swear, it feels like she comes out when you least expect it. When I pray for her to show up, she never does. Then when I dont think about it it always appears. Shes still very much around, just not as often. She also appears to come out more when you have more loot on your ship.

Views
1 out of 10