Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Sea of Thieves' Screenshot.

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Show me your best ‘Sea of Thieves’ screenshot

No prompts this week, so just show me what Sea of Thieves means to you.

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like IMGUR or ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your text box on it's own line.
    There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 8th November.
    Locking the thread around 4pm GMT

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • Sailors bounty sunset!

Capstan to: BenjaaMaster

• Here's what Sea of Thieves means to me.

I had to quit after grinding for hours getting this close to 75.

• items to bean3652 pls :)

*insert soppy paragraph here. Game's kinda cool I guess

• Hanging with Chi

6 pack for Flint113

• I've done it all and seen it all
    countless battles and victories, many significant grinds, shrouded ghost, multiple boxes of wondrous secrets, commendation after commendation, more gold than I'll ever need

but the only reason I've stayed active for as long as I have is because I've had a crutch, open crew brig. I've had a place I could go to enter chaos, to find something wholesome, to get dropped into a adventurous moment in time with people I would not have otherwise met but am fortunate that I did.

It wasn't always a meeting between rainbow and sunshine but it it's always been an opportunity to remember the importance of the experience isn't always accomplishment it's connection and happenstance interaction that can lead to a session that is more valuable than gold and glory. I'm thankful for the opportunity

codes to
    @o-t00l-o

• please don't let me out... it's too wild out there

• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681700198858096656/905513049434226738/2021-11-03_05-43-24.png

A tad confused on the theme, but I do enjoy this picture a lot!

• For me, Sea of Thieves is an extraordinary game with an extraordinary community and extraordinary graphics. For me, making new friendships and having fun with all people around the sea is the thing I value the most about this wonderful game.

6pack : egirl lolll
    Capstan: Jaru8348

• What Sea of Thieves means to me (Tried to be short)
    For me, Sea of Thieves is an amazing game which is impressing me over and over again with its graphics, its welcoming community and most importantly - its beautiful moments that you can experience just by sailing across the sea. Even with about 1.800 hours of playtime I am still experiencing more and more great memories; and when looking back in time, I don't regret spending any minute of playing this wonderful game.

Thank you for making such memories possible!

6 Pack: Killer Shark243
    Captan: JaRu8348

• I know it isn’t a screenshot in game, and if it’s not eligible, that’s fine. But this is SoT for me.

The community, this is a community I found only a year and a half ago, and honestly I wish I’d found it sooner. From Devs to Deckhands, Content Creators to just plain Sailors like myself, it is THE most welcoming and involving community I have ever been a part of, I could go on forever about it, but I shouldn’t. So, just thank you. I love you all.

• @lizalaroo

To me, Sea of Thieves is about exploration. It's the idea of never knowing what's next. Doing what you love and being able to do that with friends is beyond incredible!
    Capstan: PeachLatticeBTW
    Six-Pack: ViceLikeFern

• @lizalaroo

New Beginning

What glorious adventure awaits me today?

Capstan for me.
    6pack to ViceLikeFern

• Cache's Birthday Party

To me Sea of Thieves isn't just a game, it's an amazing community that support one another as well as achieve amazing things such as donations to charities (GOSH Children's Charity, NoKidHungry, etc.) I've met some great crew mates throughout the years, some of which have became close friends. Here's to the future of the Sea of Thieves 🍺

Capstan: Atherza
    6-Pack: Cachecache010

• https://ibb.co/Bwhrfvq

This is an adventure that took almost 4 years for me. In this adventure, I discovered islands and people, found treasures and friends, earned reputation and friendships. This has been my greatest adventure. When I look back now, with the tiredness of the waves I have overcome, I am waiting for a light on the horizon.

Capstan: eLeSsSaR eK
    Six-pack: Hansen312299

• This is my best sunset screenshot. I made it my computer wallpaper

• The Sea of Thieves.

As much as I love seeking out treasure, hunting down pirates and facing off against whatever creatures come my way, this game will always be about the community and friends I have made over these past years. To think that I have become close friends with people halfway across the world where we sign into a pirate game and embark on epic and fun adventures with will always be mind-boggling to me and something that I will always be grateful for. This game has opened my eyes to the possibilities that exist in the gaming community and will forever hold a special place in my pirate heart. Oh, also the graphics are great lol.

I chose this picture to represent the Sea of Thieves because my absolute favourite thing to do at the end of a session on the seas is to sit on a beach (whether it be by myself or with friends) and watch the sunset while recounting on the adventures just had and looking forward to the next time we sail together.

• The Big Yellow One’s the Sun!

• The Sea of Thieves….a great, adventurous game full of exciting thrills and adventures. The most fun I’ve had playing this game is creative challenges and quests with friends and members of this great community.

• yes, this is a real screenshot, not edited of manipulated in any way. Taken by @Toxik-Bones in late 2018!

Im entering for the Capstan, would like to gift the 6 pack to my son if possible.

here ya go!

• Capstan: ay0ne
    6pack: KIPISH31

• It's the wait for action...

• Capstan: ay0ne
    6pack: False Dmitry213

• 6Pack - MrPeter135989
    Capstan - MAke2764

• Obsidian 6 Pack and Capstan - Blackthorn1951

• Took alot of effort but this game deserve more

Capstan - memrehan
    Obsidian pack - xdnii

• Doorway to Adventure

At the beginning it was just a challenge: The bell on the galleon announcing a new active fort on the seas, the race towards unknown treasures, the epic battles and the constant fights leading to glory or demise; yet I still had to know what SOT meant to me.

One day sailing through the Wilds I saw this glorious sight and all of it became clear to me. That sun in the horizon, glowing with a mysterious gleam like the eye of Sauron, those cliffs on the Crooked Masts rising like dragon claws from the sea were the signs. This shifting world, always changing, always transforming before my eyes was my doorway to adventure.

• 6 people and 10 hours of Sea of Thieves

Sixpack: @StremElement
    Capstan: Me

• Sea of Thieves is about bonding in the seas with friends and family. Whether is taking in the glory, or fighting some other scallywags for their emissary, at the end of the day, is the time and memories you get to share with. For this case, this is me and my wife taking a picture under the stars as we just hit 100 in the Season 4 Plunder Pass.

xGoldenBoy630x

Views
1 out of 115