To the 25 Million Players

• Ahoy matey and congratulations on being one of the 25 million!

Read a few words from Joe Neate, Executive Producer at Rare following the milestone of 25 million players having been reached in Sea of Thieves.

There's some good stuff going on!

Oh... and the chance to win 25 million gold!

Views
  • 22 million of them have sunk me

gg

• @wolfmanbush then what are the other 3 million playing at?! They need to up their game! 😉

• @sshteeve said in To the 25 Million Players:

@wolfmanbush then what are the other 3 million playing at?! They need to up their game! 😉

Those 3 million are MusicMee's other accounts! 😂

• So to the other 24.999.999 people in this game...can you all please sell anything but chests...just dump em over board...so I can have those 25 million gold for sure 😉

• 25 million gold coins ....Oooooh , i could buy that dark Adventurer Trousers at last ( * Yes , Bloody Hell ,give him that 25 million so he finally put's that trouser on , i can't bare the stench anymore)...25 million Pirates ...Imagine , if we all had a ship , we could conquer worlds , we would dominate Economies , we could make chips so our Xboxes and Computers would guide us to a New Era and we would sail around the world ....Whahahaaaaa ( * yep,it's more than clear ,his old Momma will have to call "the colony" again... Yes , size medium for the strapjacket and banana mash for food , yes through a straw , no forks allowed...).

Views
1 out of 6