Make Pirate Log accessible from start menu.

• I’d like to be able to access all my pirate logs from the “Discover” tab at the main menu. It could help me plan my voyages.

What if tracked objectives were stored in a journal in the quest wheel.

It would be immersive and we don't have to go through 6 menus to check our progress.

Views
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • Oh my poopdeck yes.

• That seems like a great idea, because when I check I usually use the maiden voyage to check.

• @sturmgeshutz688 I didn’t even think of that. Either way you still have to load into a game to see all this I can check it from the site, but I feel threading it from the beginning into a quest journal is so seamless and immersive. I hope this thread gains some traction!

• I always want to check my Emissary ranking and I can’t on the site so this would be a great feature!

• @ninja-naranja said in Make Pirate Log accessible from start menu.:

I always want to check my Emissary ranking and I can’t on the site so this would be a great feature!

You can check this on the site. You have to go to “What’s new” then “Leaderboards” I also have a thread requesting that the sitemap be rearranged so “Leaderboards” or “Emissary Rank” be moved under “My Pirate”

Just makes sense.

• @ollieoxenfree no wonder I couldn’t find it. Still though, it’d be nicer to check it in the menu then have to go into the game.

• The site is garbage for checking your stats and ingame is just as sketchy. Pretty sure checking your stats from the load screen is gonna end up sketchy too. But if I can load into a "stats area" instead of putting load on playable servers it would be nice...

• @pithyrumble Yeah I wish the loading was a bit smoother. I just feel right now that the Pirate Log is so important to seasons yet it’s buried in both the game and the site.

• @pithyrumble said in Make Pirate Log accessible from start menu.:

Oh my poopdeck yes.

By the way I’m using this as part of my gaming lexicon. Thank you!

• YES.
    its a pain to have to log in (which takes 5.3 loading screens to long) just to check event stuff and the dailies

• @shadowstar-x1 said in Make Pirate Log accessible from start menu.:

YES.
    its a pain to have to log in (which takes 5.3 loading screens to long) just to check event stuff and the dailies

Try the website

• @lem0n-curry I don’t mind the website, sometimes have my iPad open with the Season Progress open so I can see what I want to work on.

I feel if the emporium can be accessed on the front end AND in game then the Pirate log can work the other way as well.

• The Pirate Log in your quest wheel would have tally marks showing your progress and could glow like when you solve a GH riddle as the lines are marked into the book.

You would only be able to have about 5 pages in the book. 📖 📕

• @ollieoxenfree Ahoy matey! Just a small tip... we don't allow requesting upvotes as it drastically skews the figures in terms of getting upvotes.

• @musicmee I get it, but please pass this along - some of us are making really great suggestions and they get buried under requests for PvE servers, “safe zone outposts,” and general griping.

Then the good suggestions don’t get exposure long enough to get upvotes.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 18