Achievement haven't unlocked

• Full Billow and Perfect Dark haven't unlocked even though I've met the conditions.

Btw, while trying to get "I am not obsessed with treasure". I damaged the cargo and I delivered it late. Does it count as completion?

Views
  • @Capn-Giri If you're ever wondering how to get an achievement then I would recommend visiting TrueAchievements as they normally have guides made by other players.

If you do find any that are no longer working then I'd raise a ticket with support so that the teams can get to fixing them.

• @capn-giri sagte in Achievement haven't unlocked:

Full Billow and Perfect Dark haven't unlocked even though I've met the conditions.

Btw, while trying to get "I am not obsessed with treasure". I damaged the cargo and I delivered it late. Does it count as completion?

On which ship did you do them? Because as far as I know, full billow doesn't work on a sloop and perfect dark is bugged on galleon (because of the lantern in the brig)
    Cargos just count if in time and not damaged (damaged ones change theyr name, a few scratches on the bottles doesn't matter)

Edit: achievements sometimes need a little time to unlock...most times they unlock with the next time you log in

• @schwammlgott Isn't it odd that a Sloop wouldn't be able to unlock Full Billow? I've seen video footage from years ago where a crew of two, on a Sloop, unlocked it no problem. Maybe a patch since then bugged it somehow?

I've also had this issue myself, so I'm going to try it on a Brigantine myself right now, just to see if what you're saying works out.

If it does, that's fantastic, but I feel like, after 70 hours of gameplay on my end, I'd have had the achievement unlocked between my time on various Sloops, Brigantines, and Galleons.

• Just to update, this definitely did not unlock using a Brigantine either. Going to try it on a Galleon tomorrow, but I've opened a support ticket, as it's certainly been multiple days that multiple players have experienced this (if the forum posts and comments on TrueAchievements over the years are anything to go by).

• Sloop, Brig and some time trying with the Galleon to not avail. I contacted support but I was told to wait 72 hours. Weird, any other achievement I'm going for pops up instantly except that. On TA, we see people from Xbox getting it recently, but among three new players at the game trying to get it, nobody has it. Had any chance with the Galleon? Maybe we're doing it wrong. Hopefully it'll be easier to trigger or resolved during Season 5.

Views
5 out of 6