Eye Of Reach Red Lens Scope

• The new Crimson Crypt eye of reach and The Reapers Heart Eye of reach are by far some of my favorite cosmetics. however when using them at night or anywhere there is not sun light (Reapers hideout, Fort of the Damned, Devils Roar, and anywhere in The Wilds) this weapons cosmetics basically become useless as you cant see anything out of the scope. I tried everything form in game color blind setting to brightness and my own monitor brightness but nothing changes the red scope when it comes to dark places. maybe somewhere in the future when can get a setting to disable the red lens on this cosmetics and just have normal clear lenses. This is also a issue with The new Wanda's Spyglass and The Reaper's Heart Spyglass as well.

Views
    merchandisefeedbackgeneralquestionwindows 10
  • @xdrewswrld Others have complained about this as well. IMO, Rare should include a toggle setting for these special lenses or make them brighter and clearer when in dark areas (they did something similar to this with the Bonecrusher compass a while back, because it too was hard to see in the dark).

• they should just auto lighten in the dark

then they can push the kind of style they wanna make and there don't have to be consequences for cosmetics

• @wolfmanbush said in Eye Of Reach Red Lens Scope:

they should just auto lighten in the dark

then they can push the kind of style they wanna make and there don't have to be consequences for cosmetics

Unless your opponent is wearing red and blends in. 😅

• Hello is there any news from rare about this subject ? Who thought it was a good idea ? Can we just have a toggle like said before ?

Please ? Or Should I contact the support for a refound ?

• @afk-tulipe I haven't seen or heard anything. Also, reviving old threads is a no-no when it comes to forum rules. 😉

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
merchandisefeedbackgeneralquestionwindows 10
1 out of 7