Journal #4 in the shrine of the coral tomb is unreadable

• Journal #4 in the shrine of the coral tomb is unreadable. I've logged in and out in a whole new session and wasted the time travelling back there only to find that the bug wasn't with my game session, but the game itself. Unlocking the commendation is impossible.
    Note that this is on the steam version.!
    Image of unreadable journal

Views
  • encounterd this problem twice now.. friend cant finish his commendation becourse of this :-/

• For what it's worth, there's a similar bug with a chest that spawns as loot at the end of the treasury of the secret wilds. I have completed the treasury twice now, and the chest spawns after the end of the final wave, but is unable to be picked up or have any items placed in it (although it can be opened and closed).

• I have the same problem it is my last one to do to get the mission off Larinna and I have done the same logged in and out a few times and gone back to it 4 times still nothing. I'm on microsoft store game through my laptop so looks like it is steam and microsoft version have this bug.

• it won't let me take diary 4 and on top of that everything near the skulls cannot be interacted with .... how do I do for the curse of the depths? do I paint it?

• Ahoy maties!

The team are very aware of this issue and investigating a fix, for now, this will be unobtainable until the game is patched. So continue your adventures if you can but if not I would focus on completing something else.

• Can we get a fix seriously holding up lots of folks who like me only need this to complete. This is why I bought season pass. Everyday you don't address this, in a 7 week season is impactful, and NOT in a good way. Can we please put a effort towards a fix? Kind of a MASSIVE part of the season no???

• @hillphantom007 sagte in Journal #4 in the shrine of the coral tomb is unreadable:

Can we get a fix seriously holding up lots of folks who like me only need this to complete. This is why I bought season pass. Everyday you don't address this, in a 7 week season is impactful, and NOT in a good way. Can we please put a effort towards a fix? Kind of a MASSIVE part of the season no???

Calm down, this bug is new and came up with the update last week...you won't miss anything time limited or so...so just do something else until we get an update...

• Nah man, that's just waterdamage on the ink...Allright , sad joke , i will send myself out ( * No , you won't , i will send you to the bin).

• @schwammlgott no one is angry bro, annoyed, but not salty. Was just hoping to get a bug fix sooner rather than later as it's been a week. But yes playing other games so hopefully I'll find out when it's done so I don't waste more time.

• @hillphantom007 sagte in Journal #4 in the shrine of the coral tomb is unreadable:

@schwammlgott no one is angry bro, annoyed, but not salty. Was just hoping to get a bug fix sooner rather than later as it's been a week. But yes playing other games so hopefully I'll find out when it's done so I don't waste more time.

From the patch notes it should be fixed today...

Views
1 out of 11