Sea of Thieves Insider on Windows 11?

• Greetings!

Im currently on Windows 11 and was about to install Sea of Thieves Insider but i can't find it in the Windows Store. I tryed to install the Steam Version of Insider but always get the Kiwibeard Error when trying to Login.

What can i do?

Views
  • @w1ff3r make sure u signed up on web site and accepted terms.

• @w1ff3r Ahoy matey!

You might need to use the web store to be able to install the insier build: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/sea-of-thieves-insider/c21hp72qsm7l

Strange issue with the Steam version too... It should work for you.

• Greetins fellow Pirates!

Thanks for the Answers so far.

@p4l3ryder I already signed up for it Weeks ago. i played it on Windows 10 before. But sadly the Windows Store doesn't allow (or find) a previous installed Version of any Game so i need to download it again.

@musicmee Thx for the Link - i tryed it but my Computer is not showing up in the Device List to install it. :/

I Hope Rare fixes this cause i dont know why SoT-Insider should not be in the Windows 11 Store. Maybe it comes back when the Store Update sails to Windows 10 aswell.

• I’m experiencing the same issue. I found a way to download it from the web but I get cinnamon beard every time I try to set sail. I believe this is because I need to download it from the store. Have you found a fix for this yet?

• Same here!
    And I get a Lavenderbear error on Steam. Tried about 15 solutions so far! To no avail.🤔

• Hello there fellow Pirates!

I didnt find a "Works everytime" Solution for it. What happend in my case so far is

• I redownloaded Insider on Steam
    • signed in to my Xbox Account
    • tryed to login, got Kiwibearded
    • tryed it a few more times - Kiwibeard, Kiwibeard, Kiwibeard....

Then i didnt tryed it for almost a week, started Insider from Steam again and (I dont know why) it let me login. no Error or anything else. Maybe someone can explain why it worked after some time (Days in my Case)

• Same issue here. Support said try installing XBox Insider Hub. I've had the Insider release for several months now.

• Try with this link, for me works

• @ocarallo39 thank for the link , never see so complicated installation X)

• i had issues with it . and i left and then re-joined the insider program and it came good for me . no idea . weird i know

• @oCarallo39 I tried to do what you said but it wont allow me go get it, it just says "Game unavaible", I have signed up thru the Sea of thevies website. I am also using a Windows 11 PC.

• @w1ff3r mee too

Views
12 out of 13