newbie help ppls

• can anyone tell me, please, how can i, or in what mode can i log out and log back in without loosing the voyages and the loot that i have in my boat?
    trying to explain.
    i was playing and i accepted 3 voyages, done 2 beside the chests i collected 2 skulls and 3 chalices. After return to my boat i had to log out to go to work. at night i return to game, andddd nothing fresh restart to the game. is the game like that? is there a game mode where things are in place when you return?
    thx a lot for your time and help
    lcm

Views
  • It's a session based game meaning you lose treasure and inventory and start fresh every time you play

You keep gold and commendation progress and cosmetic rewards

For tall tales there are checkpoints now which does allow you to use them to progress through different sessions

You will need to sell everything you want to sell at outposts before leaving the game. There are multiple outposts throughout the map

plunder outpost (not valley) , ancient spire, golden sands, sanctuary, dagger tooth, galleon's grave, and morrow's peak are all outposts

• Thx lot Wolf
    it's my first hours in game and i'm kinda lost.
    anyway thank you

• @nemsiz1012 said in newbie help ppls:

Thx lot Wolf
    it's my first hours in game and i'm kinda lost.
    anyway thank you

Anytime
    if you want help with information on something you can either ask here or message me and I'll try to help

also since you lost some treasure if you want me to go round you up some treasure for you just let me know and I'll get you some treasure and give you the sloop to sell it just let me know what time you're going to play and you can take over the boat

• @nemsiz1012 Yeah it was something I messed up a bit when I first started playing too.

If you don't have time to finish a session (and you know this when you start). I'd suggest either doing tall tales with checkpoints as wolf has said, or I'd suggest doing some arena matches, each one only lasts 15 minutes so you normally have time to fit it in.

• Thx both of you
    i will trie tall tales ;)
    Wolf again thank you for your time and for the offer.
    See you at sea one these days

• @nemsiz1012 said in newbie help ppls:

Thx both of you
    i will trie tall tales ;)
    Wolf again thank you for your time and for the offer.
    See you at sea one these days

there are 5 new tall tales relates to pirates of the Caribbean

2 of them are instanced meaning you won't have to deal with pvp if you don't want to. The first one which is pirate's life and the 3rd one which is captain's of the damned

these will allow you to just play and explore by yourself or with friends without the threat of pvp

the original tall tales can be confusing for a new player but you can look up walkthroughs online if you decide or you can just try to figure out the pages and clues yourself

https://i.imgur.com/GfJepqL.png

the new tall tales can be started here at outposts

https://i.imgur.com/K6O851u.png
    https://i.imgur.com/YLfQ1YC.png

other tall tale start locations can be found on your map

the first tall tale of the originals can be started at any of the outposts

Views
6 out of 7