What to do with doubloons?

• Title says it all, I have already bought reputation increases. What do I spend my doubloons on now? I have like 4k doubloons

Views
  • Hoard them

aim for 10k then 25k then 50k then 100k

they are tokens of triumph.

• The thing is though there are still a few dark adventurer cosmetics I'd like to buy.... Thinking about turning them in for gold. Do you know if dark adventurer cosmetics will still be for sale next season?

• @rongir said in What to do with doubloons?:

The thing is though there are still a few dark adventurer cosmetics I'd like to buy.... Thinking about turning them in for gold. Do you know if dark adventurer cosmetics will still be for sale next season?

if you're gonna flip doubloons for gold do it this weekend during double gold weekend and do it during gold rush times so you get the most bang for your doubloon. Much much better rate

and I don't think the dark adventurer is going anywhere?

• @wolfmanbush wow I didnt even consider double or triple gold.

Hmmm..... But what if they come out with something eventually that cost doubloons to get.... Decisions decisions

@wolfmanbush wow I didnt even consider double or triple gold.

Hmmm..... But what if they come out with something eventually that cost doubloons to get.... Decisions decisions

If I were you I'd hang on to the doubloons and just farm more gold when you need it

if they come out with some expensive doubloon item you'll have enough or a head start. Doubloons are a bit grindier than gold might as well hang on to them imo

• @rongir I actually like to keep about 10k doubloons but when I notice I’m up to 12 I convert to gold till I have about ten again. Just to have some when stuff does cost doubloons.

@wolfmanbush wow I didnt even consider double or triple gold.

I would wait, i have 26K and im just gonna let them sit there for that one day...

• @beatrman said in What to do with doubloons?:

@rongir I actually like to keep about 10k doubloons but when I notice I’m up to 12 I convert to gold till I have about ten again. Just to have some when stuff does cost doubloons.

I do similar, but with 14 or 15 k, and exchange during G&G and Happy Hour (so I get 30k gold).

• I thought I had bought all cosmetics that cost doubloons. Turns out I had only bought all ship cosmetics that cost doubloons. So now instead of having nearly 5k doubloons I am now down to about 800. But now I am pretty certain I have them all. We need more stuff to spend doubloons on, something like a dark adventurer set that costs doubloons.

Views
9 out of 10