Question: Sword Dash

• Hello Fellow pirats,

I now play round about a year. I can do the sword dash in my sleep (Block, load dash, jump).

But is there a way to shorten the time after the dash to move/attack sooner?

Views
    questiongeneral
  • @panguru3694
    You used to be able to stop the lag on a sword dash by hitting some part of the environment just as it started. They rightfully patched this out.

There's no way to cancel the lag afterwards. On land, you will be locked in place until the lag ends unless you hit something beforehand. It's best to spam block-jump as the lag is ending so you can get moving as soon as possible.
    In the water I spam the run button so I can keep as much momentum as possible.

• @panguru3694 while attacking, you don’t get frozen if you hit your target. If you miss, you will have to stand vulnerable.

• If you are on the ship you can interact with sails, wheels cannons etc. Right after you sword dashed. This will cancel cooldown.

• @aribalam
    Thank you!

• yes sword canceling, just interact with something that moves your player, then get off e.g. wheel, cannon etc.

Views
questiongeneral
1 out of 6