Anyone know how to get shipment voyage for Brian’s Bazaar to Roaring Traders

• I’m currently struggling to get that trade route to finish my “Get Wrecked” achievements and all I’m keep on getting is Morrows peak to Plunder outpost.

Views
  • @butterfinger750 Ahoy matey!

The way I got it was by sailing close to Brians Bazzar and putting the map down and voting for it. I did have three voyages on me ready to swap out if needed too.

• @musicmee dang I must’ve got unlucky all three of my voyages sent me else where. I guess it the matter of luck, time to sail back to galleon grave…
    Finger crossed it work on my return.

• I wouldn't activate them in the same exact spot and I'd keep on the east side of either the destination/origin location to try to increase the chances of getting the right one

I'd go a bit east of Brian's and move east a bit for each new voyage. Would be the best chance imo

if you want help I can get 3 voyages and join your game sometime so you have an extra 3 or if you want to organize a galleon crew we can all grab 3 and try to get it for you/them

• I’m struggling with this same achievement lol

• Thanks everyone who provided me tips to getting this trade route easier and now I’m happy to say that I’m done with the merchant after finally finishing the achievement :D other than of course grinding those cannon, wood and fruit crates which are bit annoying to find.

• @butterfinger750 how did you get the morrows to ashen reaches?

• @luke-bot19 head to ashen reaches and vote for the voyage, hope you get it

Views
1 out of 8