Radials Versus Loot Suggestion

• Current setup: when carrying loot, you can bring up your equipment radials, but you can't use them.

Quality of life update suggestion: When carrying loot, either remove the ability to see certain radials altogether or give us the ability to automatically drop our loot in favor of whatever we select on the radial.

For example, either have no radial appear at all while carrying loot when the input is pressed, or automatically drop the loot I was already holding as I access my equipment.

Question: Which would you prefer?
    A) As it is now.
    B) Limited access to radials while carrying loot.
    C) Drop loot to use radial.
    D) Pirate-select option of 1 of the above in Settings.

A is the current expectation, B may be limited but could prevent potential exploitation, C would be the most convenient, and D would be the most versatile as it gives each individual pirate the option to choose for themselves.

Views
  • @galactic-geek as for me I like it as now
    I can check my equipment and see how much stuff I have, but if I accidentally choose something and drop the chest in Arena that would be irritating for me)

Maybe there should be additional setting to choose any mode you desire? Because it makes sence I guess

• @scaryfawn235336 said in Radials Versus Loot Suggestion:

@galactic-geek as for me I like it as now
    I can check my equipment and see how much stuff I have, but if I accidentally choose something and drop the chest in Arena that would be irritating for me)

Good argument in favor of that particular choice - though you could probably train yourself not to push the wrong buttons. 😅

Maybe there should be additional setting to choose any mode you desire? Because it makes sence I guess.

That would be choice D (listed above), but it has its own drawbacks, because while it allows for versatility and piratical preference, 1 of those is clearly more convenient.

Views
1 out of 3