Ship cosmetics and additional item ideas

• My first suggestion is pretty basic. Skins for the interactive barrels on the ship:

• Cannonball barrels
    • Food barrels
    • Wood barrels

My second suggestion is greedier. I want more of everything! (well, some things).

More plank types. For example, Rotten planks (can be used to fix ship but will break after a while, can be repaired over with normal planks)

More cannonball types. For example, blue cursed cannonballs with storm effects (harder steering, slowly filling with water, etc.)

I want the world to be my cannonball! that cursed skull? Ima shoot it. Goblet I found in the devil’s roar? Yep, that’s going in my cannon. The siren staff I will never use? Stick that bad boy in the cannon and shoot some magic cannon ball blobs. (This paragraph is a joke, I understand how this would hurt the game mechanics)

More food types. My dude is going to die of scurvy if he doesn’t get some vitamin C and additional protein. Also, I want drinkable rum that gets me drunk and heals me a little, I could even hit someone with the bottle when it was empty.

I love this game, but I feel that the world gets a bit stale sometimes. Introducing extra items so the barrels don’t have the same 5 things in them would go a long way to spicing it up. It would even allow rare to introduce some of that humor that they built their brand on.

Views
1 out of 1