Keeping upgradable trading company items.

• When progressing through the three classic factions and the reapers bones you are able to get two sets of items that you upgrade as you go along. For example, the gold hoarders allow you to upgrade a gold shovel cosmetic and gold compass cosmetic. As you upgrade to the next variant, the previous one is lost for ever. When you view the “my chest” section of the website however, it says you do in fact own all these but we don’t have access to them in game. Please let us keep these all considering the fact that we literally paid gold for them.

Views
  • @illbushido305 said in Keeping upgradable trading company items.:

When progressing through the three classic factions and the reapers bones you are able to get two sets of items that you upgrade as you go along. For example, the gold hoarders allow you to upgrade a gold shovel cosmetic and gold compass cosmetic. As you upgrade to the next variant, the previous one is lost for ever. When you view the “my chest” section of the website however, it says you do in fact own all these but we don’t have access to them in game. Please let us keep these all considering the fact that we literally paid gold for them.

As long as it doesn't clutter my inventory like the MA spyglass is currently doing, I would be fine with this idea.

• @galactic-geek to be fair, I’ve purchased everything so my inventory is already cluttered up lol. Hopefully just keep them together so it’s more organized.

• I assume this request would also include the Figurehead of Courage?

• @arctroopachedda probably yeah. They were all different.

• Agree with this one completely, and have every time someone brings it up.

• You know what’s odd? I looked in my equipment chest and saw that I had all 5 variations of the Merchant spyglass. I could equip them too. But none of the other upgradable cosmetics were there.

• @illbushido305 The next question is whether or not that includes both the regular and Legendary figureheads, considering they’re identical. It seems redundant, but since I have both it matters to me.

Views
1 out of 8