Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Roarsome' Screenshot.

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Your Best 'Roarsome’ screenshot

I’ve always liked the heat and volcanos, so off to the Devil’s Roar this week you go!

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like IMGUR or ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 30th August.
    Locking the thread around 4pm GMT

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • Six pack: @Hunor8955
    Capstan: @ItsRynni

• My GT: RedF4llc0n

• My GT:TypicalToucan if I win :)

• codes to @Taaaamas

• so much for "cool guys not looking at explosions"

• Obsidian Capstan - MangoPuffs
    Obsidian Six Pack - CMangzz

• GT: @chilikrydder

• @lizalaroo The finest steel is forged in the hottest of fires

• I am very proud of the timing on this one, and its one of my favorite screenshots from SoT. My friends and I liked it so much we used it as our Discord server invite banner XD

• FoF skull loves to watch the volcanoes blow up

• @tipplschniff Good grief how long did that take.

• @rockace26 long enough to grow that beard :)

• Have fun 8n the Devil's Roar folks! I'm holding off on this week's contest. Had a friend of 40 years pass last week, and it's been a rough one. This year just keeps getting better and better.
    Good luck snapshot artists! ✌️❤️

• @o-t00l-o

I’m so sorry for your loss. Me and the community are here if you ever need anything!💞

• Havin' a roaring great time!

• One of the best nights in SoT! We fought for hours and then sailed together for longer! (look in the back right, he survived)

• @jamestgreat I appreciate the jesture. He was an old friend, just hope he finds peace in death, none of us could find him in life.
    To him,.. My friend, Daniel"Red"Thomas see you on the Ferry...

• Obsidian six pack: @dimpl0
    Capstan: @o-t00l-o

@o-t00l-o Sorry to hear about your loss, hopes things gets better for you matey.
    Until you are ready to return and compete once more, I will try my best and get you the capstan

• @o-t00l-o awww me matey! So sorry for your loss :( my thoughts are with you and yours at this sad time. Come back when you’re ready.

• We were hit by one of stones from the outbreak just a few seconds after and died.

Views
1 out of 78