Twitch drops

• With the recent return of some of the obsidian cosmetics as twitch drops I'm wondering what chances there is for the rising morningstar clothing to return. Unfortunately I've only been playing since February and missed out. I was hoping that with the new prime gaming drops some may be included but it looks like they'll only be emporium items.

Views
  • They have a chance of returning through twitch drops next year, but this isn't guaranteed.

Prime gaming seems to just be elite twitch drops and since you need a subscription for them, I doubt they'd ever put anything but emporium items on there.

• @xcptkavemanx it took 3 years for the ebon flintlock to reappear

• @Captain Coel you have a point. And that was with the ebon pistol being highly requested. They've recycled some drops but mostly it's newer stuff, like the gilded Phoenix set. I guess time will tell.

• @AribAlam it makes sense prime gaming is emporium only with what you were saying. I didn't think of it like that.

• Considering that the Rising Morningstar set was first part of an event and then mostly available on Twitch a few months later, I don’t expect to see it anytime soon.

• @xcptkavemanx said in Twitch drops:

@Captain Coel you have a point. And that was with the ebon pistol being highly requested. They've recycled some drops but mostly it's newer stuff, like the gilded Phoenix set. I guess time will tell.

They really should fix the 'captain' as a mass tag thing lol. They can turn it off for deckhands and Rare folk..... but not us poor captains : (

• @captain-coel said in Twitch drops:

@xcptkavemanx it took 3 years for the ebon flintlock to reappear

Actually no it did not. It’s been done numerous times. It’s close to five drops for it that have been done this far I believe.

• @illbushido305 really? last I remember was the mix pot right before release

• @captain-coel yeah it’s been done numerous times after via twitch.

• @xcptkavemanx just to let you know you pinged Captain which pings anyone with the role just make sure you click the name instead of typing it fully out

• @illbushido305 And you get get it in the SoT store for talk like a pirate day 2018.

Views
11 out of 12