Rowboat randomly sinks

• So I was doing an emissary run last night when I decided to go into the outpost with my loot. I put it all in the rowboat because I'm no fool...I know SOT will throw Pirates or a Meg at you or both while heading in. I got the Meg. I killed it. Put the loot in the rowboat. Headed in again and suddenly the pirates spawned and I decided to row the rest of the way in and let them have the boat. Got in the rowboat, started rowing and it suddenly just started breaking up and sank. Not sure why but I was so mad I left the game. Is this something new?

Views
  • might of had a lot of damage on it when you took it, that's common

someone mighta nailed it with a blunderbomb or cannonball and either you didn't notice or some audio/bug issues prevented it from sounding/appearing as it should

rowboats will take damage even outside of storms and rough seas sometimes. If she's on her last leg it won't take much to sink

Headed in again and suddenly the pirates spawned and I decided to row the rest of the way in and let them have the boat.

I'm confused by this so I'm not entirely understanding the scenario but the above still all applies

Views
1 out of 2