So uh...how I mine for stream?

• Topic:
    How do I stream now guys?
    Mixer is dead. Can I stream natively from my xbox or do I have to (twitches) use Twitch now? Can people hear my drunk ramblings over a native xbox stream?
    Luddite seeks help with cosmetics!

Views
  • I am dont know how to stream via Xbox.
    I am self stream via StreamElements Live OBS on me two PC`s.
    Xbox is difrent to do. Searh in Youtube how to do .

How to Broadcast from your Xbox
    Go to the store on your Xbox and install the Twitch app.
    Open the Twitch app on your Xbox.
    Select Log In.
    Visit twitch.tv/activate on your PC or mobile device and enter the 6-digit code shown on your Xbox app to link your Twitch account to your Xbox Live gamertag.

For Alertbox https://streamelements.com/ Set up all and download Mobile App
    for IOS or andrioad When you dont have a PC of Laptop.

PC or Laptop you can download StreamElements OBS and add tere Alertbox ect.
    How ever I am use only two PC`s
    Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Yip_Uf6Eo&ab_channel=XboxOn

Dont forget One

• You mus have a good work Microphone to talk whit your viewers
    • Headset
    • Smartphone for read ur chat. ( or pc/laptop) to read ect.
    • Twitch or Dlive.tv or youtube platforms you like to stream.
    • Webcam Is Optional some stream with and some Whitout cam so ash me ;-)

Good luck

• @pithyrumble You can use the Twitch app natively on the Xbox to stream, even hooking up a compatible webcam if you choose. I had done that for a while with both my Xboxes (One and Series S) and my PS4 before I invested in some other equipment so I could get my older systems to work with the service.

Now I use the OBS (Open Broadcast Software) software (not the Streamlabs OBS, there is a difference) to stream and have an external stream box hooked up to my Alienware laptop to broadcast the content (my Macs lack the necessary umph to handle it, hopefully will resolve that by the end of the year). I use OBS instead of Streamlabs OBS or some of the other ones as it is completely free and doesn't have a subscription option like some of the others do. Plus it seemed to give me the best performance of all I tested. OBS may be a little more advanced for some people, but I like it. I've been intrigued by Twitch Studio but haven't gotten around to using it in any real capacity since I've been pretty satisfied with the OBS software.

Message me if you need help or advice, I'll be glad to help. You can go to my Twitch channel to see what sort of equipment I'm using to stream (Twitch tag = dl_chief58 link=https://www.twitch.tv/dl_chief58/about) and have referral links to Amazon if you have any interest in any of it. I got it all pretty cheap and it works well, just takes a little playing around to get it all working right. I'm all about the budget setup right now, and I pretty much had myself set up pretty nice for less than $100 (that is if you already have a computer capable of handling the stream, and doesn't include my webcams which I already had). Now I can stream everything from my Genesis to my Series S.

But streaming natively from the Xbox will be the cheapest and easiest way to get yourself in the game, especially since your Xbox mic/headset will work as your voice input (remember to set your crew voice to the TV instead of just the headset or it won't get into the stream as I found out, party chat won't register at all without using an adapter and an external stream output). There are even Twitch extensions that can add overlays without having a dedicated streaming computer/program, but can be a little daunting to the beginner and not really necessary. I only added my additional equipment in order to get my older and just old systems added to my content so wasn't limited to the One, Series S and PS4.

Views
2 out of 3