The vault's outside door closed, within 10 seconds of the inside door closing.

• I was just doing vaults for gold hoarders with a random galleon and we finished taking all the chests outside of the inside door. One of us stayed inside to take gold, and we were going to transfer the chests from inside the little hallway to the door, to outside of the vault completely (outside door, not sure how to explain it but you know what i mean). Less than 10 seconds, and about 2 chests being taken out later. I instantly died and got sent to the ferryman while being inside the hallway, and my crew reported that the outside door was now shut. Not sure how this happened, but all the loot was stuck within the outside and inside door.
    Has this happened to anyone else?

Views
  • That's not supposed to happen, I've never actually even seen the outside door close.

You could've just encountered a bug, or maybe you were on a tall tale island and someone started the tall tale messing with the voyage. I don't really know.

• I've never seen this and I've done a lot of vaults

the weird thing is this is the second thread I've seen about it in a few days so either a very odd coincidence of timing or something maybe be happening out there in the world of bugs

Views
2 out of 3