Disgraced Order of Souls Headband - Which commendation is correct?

• How do you obtain the Disgraced Order of Souls Headband? The wiki says it requires the "Order of Souls Shamed" commendation, but the in-game store say it requires the "Merchant Alliance Ransacked" commendation. I'm inclined to believe the in-game description but surely it should be the order of souls related commendation for an order of souls item?

Views
  • Wiki is right on this one I don't have the "Order of Souls Shamed" commendation but I have "Merchant Alliance Ransacked" commendation and the headband is locked

• @marsupiosam-qc said in Disgraced Order of Souls Headband - Which commendation is correct?:

Wiki is right on this one I don't have the "Order of Souls Shamed" commendation but I have "Merchant Alliance Ransacked" commendation and the headband is locked

Many thanks! You've saved me an unnecessary grind there

• @capttaffy It's a Reapers Bones commendation for handing in level 5 OOS emissary flags whilst representing the Reapers emissary.

• not a fan of how this one was done

there are so few headbands in the game and to lock one behind a commendation that requires a lot of luck and enough pvp skill to capitalize on the rare occasion one pops up isn't something I'm into.

I got my reaper stuff done a long time ago but I don't like really much of anything being locked behind 5 flags. A lot of people aren't gonna get access to an item that I think really everyone should be able to get through a more realistic grind for casuals.

I play organically and stole all my stuff organically for commendations so I know how long some of that stuff takes to hunt down by just playing the game without server hopping for specific players and without server alliance cheesing.

Anything that is a mix of something that is heavily cheesed by the coordinated and very rare for people that just play the game without cheesing I'm not a fan of attaching it to cosmetics

Views
4 out of 5