Game hates me

• parked a skeleton Galleon right on top of the area i need to search for a sunkern merch vessel- in me 1 man sloop.

with the high, rolling waves that make it hard to see anying let alone loot or a sunken ship.

Views
    windows 10feedback
  • @shadowstar-x1 so sink it...

• they only park for a short time then keep moving

just wait out the storm. sails up anchor up and let it spin around. That's a good time to get ice for the drink and go to the bathroom

• after 10 minutes of searching fruitlessly, i had a Purple mega suddenly jump up and bite my ship.

yep, game hates me.

• @shadowstar-x1 if you wanna get rid of the meg go close to an island and it'll leave you alone, or... do this fun bug where you sail into the head of the meg and you'll be flung to space then be dropped back down.

• tried to sail to a nearby outpost... but it outright attacked me before i could get close enough.

i thought they just chased you if you left them alone.

• @shadowstar-x1 said in Game hates me:

tried to sail to a nearby outpost... but it outright attacked me before i could get close enough.

i thought they just chased you if you left them alone.

2 things will trigger a pre spawned skelly ship on you

distance or you hitting it with something

generally it's not too hard to dodge pre spawned ships but sometimes you get one that is hell bent on you triggering it and gets in your path awkwardly

on a sloop if you don't want to fight it go in a straight line and get right next to it. Your safest position is making it to where they aren't shooting cannons at you

then just wait for a chance to lose them in a rock or something with some tricky maneuvering

At an outpost they tend to circle so just survive long enough to where they start going around the outpost then take off in the other direction. If you're lucky that'll be where you lose them

• @wolfmanbush
    no no the mega shark is what attacked me.. as I know to keep good distance from skelly ships while on quests.

Views
windows 10feedback
1 out of 8