Missed commendations from "The Sunken Pearl" Tall Tale

• So, as the title explains, I've completed The Sunken Pearl Tall Tale without achieving 2 commendations; one required to retrieve a Silver Key to open some place, and since the chapter is now over, I have no way to go back and complete the commendations without starting over. But is that true? Do I really have to start The Sunken Pearl again? Isn't here any way to start from checkpoints, or chapters, or somewhere in the middle of the Tale instead of from the beginning?

Views
  • If you have a checkpoint you can vote on it then you should be able to interact with any of the mermaid that usually take you back to your ship and go to your checkpoint.

• @aribalam its written on the Wiki that when you complete a Tall Tale, every checkpoint goes lost. I don't have any checkpoint because of that, that's why I'm asking if there's a way to start mid-way

• You have to play the whole Tall Tale over.

The save points are at certain intervals, once you fight the queen you lose the save point for the kraken battle. I forgot, or lost the chest after the battle resulting in failure to get all commendations.
    I now have to play it over for the same reason. I had to play out the fight with the queen and end the Tall Tale.
    Now I can start The Sunken Pearl fresh.

Don't know the save point for the key, probably just before that battle. You then completed the story, deleting your save.

Views
3 out of 4