Ahoy!

• Hello! To oversimplify, I'm a bit of a solo player looking for a consistent crew to join. I'm fairly competent in all roles, but would very much prefer a well-disciplined, semi-casual but fun-loving crew to call my own, at least for the time being. My hours of availability vary quite a bit during the week, (Tuesday-Friday), but otherwise, I'll try to be as available as I can. Hit me up if you think I can be of benefit to your crew, I look forward to hearing from you. --- For the record, based in USA, EST.

Views
  • @d-stallings-1 said in Ahoy!:

Hello! To oversimplify, I'm a bit of a solo player looking for a consistent crew to join. I'm fairly competent in all roles, but would very much prefer a well-disciplined, semi-casual but fun-loving crew to call my own, at least for the time being. My hours of availability vary quite a bit during the week, (Tuesday-Friday), but otherwise, I'll try to be as available as I can. Hit me up if you think I can be of benefit to your crew, I look forward to hearing from you. --- For the record, based in USA, EST.

fine i always want more crew and hit me up on Wednesday and my time zone is also EST and if you add me my gamer tag is the same on here also send me a message

Views
1 out of 2