Season Three - Twitch Drops WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED

• Three Pieces of the Obsidian Set are up for grabs later this month!

WATCH, ENJOY, GET REWARDED
    This special set of Twitch Drops runs from Friday, June 25th to Monday, June 28th 2021. In order to give people in various time zones a fair chance to obtain the items, each will be available for a 24-hour window beginning and ending at 10am BST, when the daily reward will change.

To take part, first sign up to Twitch Drops – you’ll need to have your game account linked to your Twitch account. Then, each day, tune in to any participating Sea of Thieves streamer and watch them playing live for at least 20 minutes. Upon earning your daily reward, claim it within 24 hours via the Twitch notification!

Now fill your tankard with grog, put your peg legs up and settle in for some Sea of Thieves streaming!

Views
  • Midnight Blunderbass or I spawnkill new players...

• @faceyourdemon You won't be getting anything but a trip to the naughty stair! :D

• Eye of Reach and or the Capstan would have been nice.

• To check if you have it in your Pirate Chest they are named:

Onyx Tankard
    Obsidian Wheel
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol

@friedwilly Capstan would have been nice.

Ditto.

• @dyfrin said in Season Three - Twitch Drops WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED:

To check if you have it in your Pirate Chest they are named:

Onyx Tankard
    Obsidian Wheel
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol

@friedwilly Capstan would have been nice.

Ditto.

Capstan is literally the only thing left needed.

Shame people couldn't just let Rare do it as the charity item.. somehow that made Rare greedy.

I've got obsidian eye of reach, midnight blunder, black dog pack, and the rest of the shipset tools and instruments

• I'm so torn on this, Ive loved having these since they each came out. Pretty sure I got the Ebon Flintlock watching the man get fired out of the cannon in the Buccaneer's Stadium way back in the day.. Im happy people will get to have access to some of this awesome set, but I love how rare they have been up to this point. Mostly the flintlock. Its a bittersweet feeling.

• @the-zackdaddy Same here with the cannons, and Ive been using that flintlock ever since! Remember the Chips Ahoy days?!

• @xbreadbutterx DO I?? LOL yes, I remember them fondly, I went and got enough packs for my wife and myself, only to find that half of the packs codes had already been used. So I bought another round of packs.. threw a party with the idea in mind to specifically get all the cookies ate.. It was so awesome seeing SoT on the cases walking through different stores just adding to all the hype in the early days

• Ooooh! I guess I’m watching some twitch!!!

• @friedwilly Right only damn thing I've been missing for 2 years is the capstan.

• @lizalaroo

I’m so excited! I can finally finish my Obsidian ship set.

Don’t know if you remember, I won my capstan. It would have been nice if they added the obsidian cannons as well. My brother still needs the Cannons, Wheel and Capstan. At least he can get one of them. If we can win the contest again, he can get the capstan as well

• This is great, i've been after the pistol and EoR forever. That wheel looks awesome too.. already have the tankard.
    Hope the EoR comes up at some point, I had to give up entering the twitch giveaways, was wasting too much life and it was all getting a bit silly, seemed a bit like waiting to meet the shrouded ghost or winning the lottery..

• Since all the twitch items are related to Jack Sparrow, we should have the obsidian cannons as well.

Who can forget this?

We should all be able to do this. lol

• The exclusivity of the objects is over, I just hope they do not put the obsidian clothing set as a twitch drop.

• @krakenteach sagte in Season Three - Twitch Drops WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED:

The exclusivity of the objects is over, I just hope they do not put the obsidian clothing set as a twitch drop.

Smh, of course there had to be comments like these.

• @krakenteach I wouldnt mind.... i need those still. I have all the obsidian stuffs BUT the black dog, midnight, 6 pack and capstan. Shame that I cant finish it after jumping through hoops just bc i didnt preorder.

But I do understand why it has not and probably will not happen.

• Time to watch and get the loot boys

• Do we have to watch 20 mins a day to get each item?

• @lacedup-stev825 Ahoy matey!

You sure do, 20 minutes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for each item.

Fri 25th June - Obsidian Wheel
    Sat 26th June - Ebon Flintlock Pistol
    Sun 27th June - Onyx Tankard

• thanks for reminder! i will watch ^^

• Don’t forget. . .

Ships wheel today!

• @lizalaroo
    Are the SoT Partners on strike ? No one is online.

• @lem0n-curry Getting ready! Starts at 10 am UK time :D

• @lizalaroo said in Season Three - Twitch Drops WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED:

@lem0n-curry Getting ready! Starts at 10 am UK time :D

AFAIK that's 3 minutes ago :).

• @lem0n-curry Haha! You’re in a hurry today :D

• @lizalaroo said in Season Three - Twitch Drops WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED:

@lem0n-curry Haha! You’re in a hurry today :D

I wanted to watch Beard, as I normally do - but as he wasn't online and I realised it was twitch drops I though I better watch another Partner instead of someone random.

• It seems you can also watch non Partners (or the page with list of partners is outdated).

• @lem0n-curry I believe they said you can watch anyone streaming SoT.

• @lem0n-curry I think it’s just for these drops you can watch anyone who’s got the drops enabled.

• Today’s drop…. The Onyx Tankard!

• @ninja-naranja @lizalaroo
    Thanks, I figured as much.

• @lizalaroo got the tankard and the pistol (I loveeeee the pistol) I missed the wheel though

• @omega-geek2759 awwww nooooo

The Pistol is my favourite too :D

• @lizalaroo you ever think they’ll do the obsidian capstan? It’s the only ship part I’ve been missing for awhile now.

Views
1 out of 38