Can you add wellerman to the shanties

• I’ve wanted wellerman in shanties for a while and could you add what would we do with a drunken sailor

Views
  • I'm partial to Kittyman

• We shall sail together is basically drunken sailor

• @misslema69 please god NO! those god awful tik toks has ruined that song for me.

• Many more shanties are deserving of a place, as well as some music from Rare's game. Imagine playing the Banjo Kazooie theme, or Windy and Co from Conker's Bad Fur Day!

• @klutchxking518 Or Black Label Society - Funeral Bell
    Or Deep Purple - Highway Star (Rock n Roll Racing)
    Black Sabbath - Paranoid (also RnR Racing)

None of these songs fit...
    A white whale which forces an entire server to work together might be a good idea and an actual reason for Wellerman to be implemented. But that would be too much like PVE and Sea of Friends which would upset the toxic folks with high end PCs and ultra high speed internet whose sole focus in the game is just kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill anyone with lesser hardware and connections.

lol

• @taoists you okay, bro?

• Yes please. Anyway to get more shanties.
    And Wellerman is a catchy tune. I campaigned for this a couple of months ago. And I respectfully stand by this request.

• @sailorkek tiktok ruins songs whether its by remixing them or by giving it a dance that looks like a drunk dude doing sign language

• @sailorkek there's only one version worth hearing and thts the longest johns true sea of thief's pirates

• need that dance moves as emotes :D

• @misslema69 There are so many better and more deserving, and more fitting, shanties that could be added. I don't get why people want the Wellerman, which has been used to the point of extinction. Drunken Sailor is also one of the most boring, repetitive, annoying songs I have ever heard in my life. I'm all for new shanties but these ones ain't it.

• Give me something that is actually authentic to the period, please. Not this modern, wanna-be-pirate 💩.

• @oddpoem71481766 sure there may be other great shanties. If you like them, campaign for them. Having shanties in the game is awesome. Why do you need to tear these ones down?
    We can’t have songs your passionate about and songs we enjoy too?

List your favourites and I’ll support them too.

• @mostexpendable you’re*

• Aye it was a good one and being a traditional fisherman song in the 1860's it's quite in keeping, but it's been well overused. If it's used then Robin Beanland and the Longest Johns should do a version.

Views
1 out of 18