Make endless revenge impossible

• Getting revenge after beeing sunk or the thrill of getting chased after sinking someone can be realy fun.
    But after some time, there should be an end to this.
    We just wanted to do quests when some other players decided to hate us. Even after sinking them a dozen times, they always were back at us after a few minutes (even after the last updates was supposed to spawn them more far away??). Questing was impossible like this and after some time we were simply out of supplies.
    Even while we played clearly better than them and defeated them one time after another, we lost in the end because of their endless, tiring revenge. (And of course we then spawned on the other side of the map....)
    Hows that supposed the be any fun??
    If I wanted to be hunted I'd take the Reeaper flag or go to the PvP server.

Make them spawn in the middle of the ocean with no supplies, make supplies drop when sinking an enemy player ship or make them spawn on another server after beeing defeated for the fifth time.
    Just do something that allows getting back to questing after making clear who's better.

Views
    feedbackgeneralcompetition
  • Limiting or reducing a pirates act of revenge?

That sounds impossible and not fun. Let the sea full with blood of my greed for the loot that was stolen from thy ship! I want revenge! And by god I’ll have it. XD

• Could always log off and back on to see if you get put on a different server or just take a 15 minute bathroom break, log off and after not finding you for that amount of time, they might log themselves or move on. atleast if you literally sunk someone till you ran out of supplies, I would just take a quick bathroom/snack break and then log back on.

Better then dealing with a salty teenager.

Views
feedbackgeneralcompetition
2 out of 3