Big waves and whirlpool

• Hey there, so I've been thinking for the immersion of the navigation and making waves big enough to flip your entire boat if you don't face the wave with the good technique, many ships irl have sunk or being destroyed by the powerful element of the wind and water. A whirlpool may appear in a PvP fight for example and your just force to rotate certain pattern for a time and if you don't make it out it's the end, the boat and yourself get suck in. It may sound hardcore but it's for a more realistic and immersive way of being on the water (the galleon would have advantage because of it's weight) please tell me what you think about it! I would gladly read your thoughts about it! Have a good day maties! ^^

Views
    questionwindows 10general
  • Anything to make sailing the seas less repetitive.

• Hi,

Yes, I'd love to see big "Perfect Storm" style waves. The storms in the game are really not that much of a threat. I'd like to see storms that are actually worth sailing around; storms that can genuinely make you fear for the condition of your boat and crew because they are that bad.

Cheers

Views
questionwindows 10general
1 out of 3