Fort Of Fortune

• I would point out that there is 3 main problems in the new fort of fortune event firstly : the gold bags sound it look like same as ancient skeleton spawning on you i think it need to change maybe to something similar of opening a chest or completely new sound , secondly : the approaching sound of the fort supposed to be unique sound as the one you released in the trailer you can check this link (((((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkVBQU1_5U))) and thirdly : the final boss of the fort should be a new boss not an ashen wind since it is already in other event , i hope you take this under consideration , and if anyone agrees with me please reply and make this suggestion reach rare employees . (signed by architecture designer)

Views
  • It's just an uber fort that doesn't have to be player activated

people want tweaks here and there to make it feel special but all it is and all it really needs to be is an activity boost for servers

FOTD was cool but being player activated and requiring a decent chunk of time to start and resulting in a lot of loss typically for the crew that started it on any ol random server it just didn't happen enough and mostly just became a cheesecake factory for alliance servers

This new fort removes the inconsistencies of player activated events and creates a consistence spawn environment with not only a lot of loot but also athena loot which means the activity levels in general won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

It takes a lot longer so it weeds out people like me that get things done quick and sell leaving very little time for interaction and activity involving other ships.

It's not really a "hey we re-invented the wheel look at all this new stuff and new enemies/bosses" type of deal it's just something that is gonna bring up the interactions and activity on servers more often and it is gonna succeed in that

I'm done with it after I finish the commendation based on my own play preferences but I think it is good for what it is. It's a boss fight with the existing bosses from the game and that's alright imo

• i do agree with you , but i mean there is specific points that i talked about in the post that will improve the event more than it is > since these points most of the players complaining about it

Views
1 out of 3